OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If something isn’t right or you just change your mind, don’t sweat it, we are happy to accept a return. Please read below for all of the details you need to know.
To return your online purchase for a refund, simply head into a store that stocks the brand you’ve purchased. If that’s not possible, you can also return them for a refund via post. Please note that in store purchases must be returned or exchanged in store and cannot be returned via post as it all gets a little tricky for everyone.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER VIA POST
Head to a-real-time.com.com/contact and fill in your details. Then print out a postage label. Complete the return form that would have come with your order, pack the item(s) for return with the return form in a box or satchel, attach the postage label and head to your local post office. Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets the Returns Policy, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know – that’s handy! The refund will appear in your bank account in about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any issues or your return doesn’t meet our policy, we’ll contact you and we can send your parcel back to you, but we’ll chat about it first.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF – PLEASE NOTE:
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached. Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed. Cosmetics must be unused and in original packaging.
- Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes.
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
- If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren’t returning.
For more details about how to contact us, please visit our Contact page.
HOW TO OBTAIN RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER?
Items purchased at a-real-time.com.com must be returned within 30 days to be eligible for refund or exchange. Unfortunately, any item returned after that period will not be accepted for exchange or refund. To qualify for a return items must be in the original condition sold to you (i.e. in their original packaging and unopened).
In order to obtain a full refund for your purchase, please contact our customer service at [email protected] to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to place on your package. Write this number on the outside of your shipping package, and send this product back to our fulfillment center listed below within 30 days of the original date you ordered our product. You must pay for the return shipping.
Sent on address from Contact page.
In case of a refund
Once our fulfillment center has received the package and we have the confirmation, you will be issued a refund. Your refund will be credited back to your payment source, and may take 3-5 business days to show up on your statement.
In case of an exchange
Once our fulfillment center has received the package and we have the confirmation, your defective item(s) will be replaced. Please note that your exchange item(s) may be out of stock by the time your return is received and processed. If your exchange is out of stock, you will receive a refund instead.